Wednesday, July 12

Caffeine Intolerance

There is something I have to say today.

This morning, in the wee hours. I'm not tolerant of coffee.

Or caffieine for that matter.

I had a cuppa at a hospital cafeteria at about 4pm (yesterday). Almost 12 hours ago.

And I still can't sleep.

I read a few blogs here and there.

Musings of our lion state made my mind more active and go into overdrive, and the neighbour's light from his window peeping into my bedroom isn't helping either.

I know how I will probably feel when the sun's about to appear. Totally zonked and witless I will be. Yoda will agree.

And not to mention how the rest of the day will feel.

And I get up yet again, for the third time.

And so it starts.

My Blog.


Good Morning People.

2 Comments:

Blogger FB said...

Its nice to have a personal space here to jot down thoughts and feelings...

The pen is always mightier than the sword.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Kiv said...

Welcome to blogasphere.
And I hope all is well.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home