Thursday, November 29

Attention Deficiency

I searched and went through the bookshelf to look for my American Prospects by Joel Sternfeld, and for about 15 mins went through every photo book with no avail. A little nervous, after all it is one of my favorites. I texted Khengli to confirm that he did return ages ago, but 'Never borrowed your book, sorry' was the reply. At last I went back to sit down at my desk, befuddled and wondering. And then lo and behold, I caught it in its quiet biding from the left side of the laptop, on top of the half done catalogue for this sunday's photo fair.

It wasn't there before, I did not see it on the bookshelf, nor did I leave it there. June is putting Joash to sleep, and my mother in law is watching television. Question that I ask myself is how did it appear on my table? I have absolutely no remembrance.

I swear to God I had not seen nor touched it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home