Thursday, September 21

For the IMF delegates

So you guys came and left, and commented on your appreciation to the Four Million Smiles campaign and of our hospitality.

But what you probably didn't know is that in the bowels of my country many things are a lot different from what you think it is.

Just like how a woman who brushed my pregnant wife aside rudely in the underground train this week to contest for a seat a young man gave up for her. And not to mention the countless instances when people just suddenly just 'fell asleep' when pregnant ladies come on the train. Don't be mistaken that my wife and I are snobs and demand to be serviced in the train each time we board it, but I thought you should know what we are really like for the majority.

Yeah right, Four Millions Smiles my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home